Sunday, December 22, 2019

Some of the Weavings and other bits and pieces I have produced in 2019

Wrap woven in baby alpaca
Cotton boucle and chenille wrap
Jacket woven in hand painted and dyed natural hemp.
Gill, Carol and I went to a workshop on eco dyeing with eucalypts. These are what we made - and lots more since


Beach poncho, woven in hand paiinted cotton chenille

Saori woven jumper, mostly wool boucle






Saori woven dresses

Fine merino ruana in red tones

Saori pinafore


Flotsam on canvas 1- sea weed I collected years ago on Kangaroo Island, and descided to mount it on canvas

Flotsam on canvas 2 - also from Kangaroo Island
Freeform needle felted neck art

I still like to make baskets
My skinny wall hangings have all gone.
Must make some more!

A variety of handwoven boat neck tops
Warm woven Saori Jacket
Hand painted siilk length which became a wrap
Length of fine baby alpaca to be made into a jacket


Eco-dyed silk shirt

Exo-dyed silk scarf
Eco dyed cotton length

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog.

Singapore Silk Scarf